Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CTS 849: Stone Mountain or bust: completed!

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- Today I finished the last segment of the Atlanta-Stone Mountain PATH, something I'd always wanted to do. It was cool passing by Milepost 18 into the park.

It was a cool day but the heat still made the run difficult. On the way back, I had to stop by the Texaco at E. Ponce de Leon and Mountain Industrial for some Gatorade. This is one of the advantages of running in urban areas -- you can get sports drinks when you want them!

I parked at the parking lot in downtown Stone Mountain and made my way back to Clarkston, turning around where I left off at the English Oaks apartments.

Here are the previous stories, including today's.

Time: 10:15 a.m.
Temp: 67 degrees
Gear: SST (Beltline), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus AP/D2.

No comments: