Saturday, April 4, 2009

CTS 825: Yard sales

Every now and then there are yard or estate sales in my neighborhood and of course a cat can't resist seeing what's out there.

I went to one on Virginia Ave. and then headed to Piedmont Park. But there was some kind of walkathon going on there, so I rounded the high school and then made my way over to two other garage sales.

At the third one I found a copy of Freakonomics ... and something that I needed but wasn't looking for, a mirror to replace the one that fell and broke off of my bedroom door. I'm happy I was able to replace that for ... $3. lol

My right knee felt a little bit funny during the run but nothing that would keep me from running tomorrow.

Time: 11 a.m.
Temp: 62 degrees
Gear: SST (Bridge to Bridge run), shorts, AP/D2.

No comments: