Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Scrapin' away

I spent a little bit of time after my run yesterday scraping something from a dog off the bottom of my left shoe.

Occupational hazard.

But otherwise, I was really happy -- eight days after the ING half-marathon, I ran the whole Middlebear H-Loop course again. Boy, it was hot! But I felt good. My mechanics were good. And so was my focus.

Dance with the one that brung' ya. I'm going back to what works -- my hilly course.

---------

Yesterday, after I finished my run, I rode out to Twain's to meet some friends. I was a little reluctant, since I had already 1). rode a bike home from work 2). run seven miles and 3). would have to ride a few more.

The ride was okay. Coming back there were a few creepy zombie types on the road. It was a full moon.

No comments: