Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Maui Jims and monthly goals

I'm a little behind on my monthly goal of running at least 100 miles for the month, mainly because of breaking my new shoes in (has prompted less mileage) and not properly scheduling enough time to run longer runs.

I stil have my streak (114 days in a row and counting), however.

I have about 25 miles to go this month and six days to do it. It's sort of like a playoff game at this point. I'm pretty sure I can do it, however. I'll run doubles, if need be.

The upcoming Tunica trip this weekend may complicate things but I'll find a way...

In other news, my Maui Jims arrived. It's so sick how many of them I've lost in recent years (I think this is my fifth pair). My last pair, which I used in the ING half-marathon, I had for a week before I must have dropped it in a grocery store. Ugh.

No comments: