Wednesday, April 4, 2007

In the Peachtree

I was checking my bank statement online this morning and I saw they cashed my Peachtree 10K check. So I guess I'm in. Yay!

I'm just sitting here in the Red Room, the screen door letting in a nice cool breeze and the sound of birds in trees behind the coffee shop and Taco Mac, Clonie eagerly sniffing out the action through the wire mesh.

I'm sort of like jelly right now, as I ran my Middlebear H-Loop earlier this morning. It had rained earlier, so it was nice and cool out. I'm not sure what I'm going to do the rest of the day, though. LOL.

I'm glad to be back on my hills. I had avoided them a little before and after the 1/2 marathon, so the first day back on them (Monday) it was difficult to get back into it.

Anyway, that's me life right now.

No comments: