Monday, April 2, 2007

I want a new ride

Rode today to work in anticipation of NCAA championship traffic. When I was at Baker/Courtland, some guy in a Nishiki is trying to pass me on the hill.

Get real. It's like a jet (road bike) trying to pass a helicopter (my hybrid). He didn't even do the double hill to Peachtree.

Maybe it's time for me to get a road bike as well. I could see some nice carbon frame monster that Trek makes.

Maybe I won't ever be as hardcore as DPnation, but I'm pretty close.

------------

I loved riding on the PATH to work this morning, it was a lot like a time trail, just me and the nice morning, no fear of getting hit by anything (like the Lexus that almost took me out last night when I was waiting to turn on Ponce to go to Felini's to celebrate my cash in the Full Tilt Sunday $400K guarantee tourney).

The running helps. The ride was all cake.

No comments: