Monday, January 26, 2009

CTS 757: Work, the cornerstone

I sold some tickets to the March Britney Spears concert on the 'Hub so I decided to run them into work today.

I'm finding this 7-mile run is the cornerstone of my weekly mileage - it's pretty pleasant without being too rote.

It was an easy-going run all around. I went without the iPod today, just mainly out of forgetting to bring it. I've found that as my pace has developed, the iPod has been helpful for bringing me along.

In the past when I didn't have a great running base down, it wouldn't matter what song was playing -- I'd have to stop for a little bit.

It was 49 degrees, really the borderline for a CFLST -- I appreciated the long sleeves at times but the synthetic fiber up against a sweaty body doesn't feel that great. I probably could have lived with a cotton LST.

Time: 2 p.m.
Temp: 49 degrees
Gear; CFLST, SST (Thrashers), shorts, AP/D1.

No comments: