Saturday, January 10, 2009

CTS 741: Laundry run, version 2

Because my work schedule is a little earlier than it usually is today, I set my alarm and got up when I wanted to, about 8:45 a.m.

Had a ton of laundry so headed out there to get there early and do a loop while my clothes churned.

Went down Freedom Park, cut over on Oakdale and back on McDonough. Did L3 from the old Middlebear course pretty well, then followed the end of that old course on Euclid, over to Elizabeth, back to North Highland and the Freedom Park PATH. On that last hill by The Carter Center, I was on a 7:13 pace! lol

For the first time in weeks, my legs felt fresh for this just-under-3 mile run. I think it was having an extremely light day on Friday. I think this is why people have rest days, lol.

Time: 9:03 a.m.
Temp: 45 degrees
Gear: CFLST, SST (Falcons red), shorts, AP/D1.

No comments: