Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 1,369: More headphones

After having good experiences with the Sennheiser PMX 70 headphones (my first pair lasted 13 months and my second lasted 20 months), my most recent pair already has developed a short in it after a month and a half of use.

So I've ordered another pair, hoping that the 5-9 business days it will take to arrive from Amazon.com will come before I leave for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.

If not, a cat will make do.

Today I ran down Piedmont Avenue to the United Way building to donate some Atlanta Falcons tickets. Then I came back up Highland to the PATH and ran back home. I feel pretty good, am just wondering if it'll be enough for the marathon.

Time: 9:10 a.m.
Temp: 70 degrees
Gear: CFSST (Charles Harris '09), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus+ 26/C.

No comments: