Thursday, January 7, 2010

CTS 1,103 A reprieve

Today it was 39 degrees -- didn't feel like it when I was out -- but it was nice enough that I could wear shorts and not worry about a windbreaker.

I could have used my new hat but the gloves the gf gave me for my birthday this month continue to be excellent -- unlike my other Nike fleece gloves that I really love, my hands don't overheat.

I made it down to the Edgewood Shopping Center then back along Oakdale Ave.

-----------

I've inquired how much it will cost me to change from the half-marathon to the full marathon for the March 21 ING Georgia Marathon and ... it's only $20. So I've printed out the forms and likely will mail it out tomorrow.

I'm not sure what it was that got me thinking about trying the full marathon on a pretty hilly course but I guess I just have been running a good bit of the course for training. Hopefully putting the entire course together at once won't be too bad of a deal, once the long runs have been completed.

Time: noon
Temp: 39 degrees
Gear: CFLST, SST (Claddaugh 5K), gloves, shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D5.

No comments: