Monday, January 4, 2010

CTS 1,100: Cornerstone

Today I had to go to work to fill out some timesheets for the end of the year. So I decided to run there, on one of the coldest days out there!

Before I left it was 19 degrees out. When I ran yesterday, I had a cold ear tip plus a pretty cold toe. Today my toes were pretty warm but my fingers were really cold.

In the middle of the run I had taken my gloves off, only to find that my skin was so cold it was starting to chap. I put my gloves back on but it was still pretty brutal.

When I got to work I really worried what it would be like when I had to run back. But it had warmed up about 10 degrees making the run pretty nice and pleasant.

I stopped at the grocery store and ate nearly an entire homemade pizza. lol

I need to get myself to REI to get a hat!

Time: 11 a.m.
Temp: 19 to 29 degrees
Gear: windbreaker, North Face Ultrawick fleece pullover (did not need, I wore it around my waist after about five minutes), gloves, CFLST, SST (Las Vegas, blue), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D5.

No comments: