Thursday, February 5, 2009

CTS 766 Laundry run (warm)

Waited until late in the afternoon to do this run. It finally climbed back to about 42 degrees.

Had a little more trouble with the D2s- there's a piece of foam that is irritating the inside of my right foot. May just cut it out instead of waiting for the shoe to break in.

Also had a little more trouble with the right shoe. It definitely needs to be broken in.

Time: 4:45 p.m.
Temp: 42 degrees
Gear: CFLST, SST (UNLV), shorts, AP/D2.

Btw, had CTS 766.5 last night- decided to run to The Vortex in Midtown to hang out with some co-workers.

It was 24 degrees but I pretty much found from earlier in the day I could hang if I had all my gear on.

I did really well with all the hills leading up to Peachtree.

Time: 10:45 p.m.
Temp: 24 degrees
Gear: Old Navy fleece jacket, Banana Republic sweatshirt, CFLST, SST (Renteria), khakis, gloves, hat, AP/D1.

No comments: