Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CTS 765: A cold one

Today it was 27 degrees. Had to pull out all the tricks for a 3.8 mile run.

Broke out my new Outdoor Research Novo Watch Cap. Decided however not to wear it and my sunglasses when I came up on a bank I was going to deposit a check when an armored truck was outside. lol

Discovered I didn't need it for most of the day, however, I put it on for a stretch on Oakdale. It's thin but keeps the head warm. Didn't like it when my head started to sweat under the cap.

Wore everything. Needed everything. Felt just the right amount of warmth while running without sweating with four layers on, which says a lot about how cold it was outside.

My AP/D2s did really well, am wondering if I don't need to break them in so much! I did have a problem with stitching on the inside of my right foot, or wearing up against the foot.

Time: 1:45 p.m.
Temp: 27 degrees
Gear: windbreaker, CFLST, SST, North Face thermal layer, North Face running pants, Nike Climafit gloves, Outdoor Research Novo Watch Cap, AP/D2.

No comments: