Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CTS 1,130: A fix for the iPod shuffle problem

When I came back from Maui my Belkin adapter for the iPod shuffle was waiting for me. Today I was able to try it for the first time, using the running headphones I use daily.

The adapter seems like a good solution to the iPod shuffle problem. My running headphones actually stayed in my ears and the adapter's controls weren't too far away from my arms when I ran.

I wore my D4s, which are no longer my primary running shoe. But they only had 361 miles on them and I thought I could wear them a little bit more until they hit 400 miles. But on the run, my legs were sluggish and I didn't have the bounce that I normally do during the run.

I'm happy to have finished the run but it would have been nice to be wearing fresher shoes.

Time: 12:30 p.m.
Temp: 49 degrees
Gear: Nike windbreaker, SST (Levi), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D4.

No comments: