Sunday, February 7, 2010

CTS 1,134: Like a cat, the watch comes back

While the gf was on call, I planned a long run that day. The Hammer of Dawn was on the table and I just started messing with it and it turned on, even though it was completely dead a day before and would not charge, either through the USB or by electric plug.

So I plugged it in to recharge.

I decided to go out and run on the Decatur part of the ING Georgia Marathon course. It was a little cool out but a pretty nice day.

I stopped at a grocery store for some Powerade and a PowerBar -- I am pretty surprised at how much better tasting the bars are compared to when I did the Portland Marathon in 2000.

I ran just over 13 miles, pretty thankful for my new running shoes -- my feet felt pretty great.

Time: 1 p.m.
Temp: 45 degrees
Gear: Nike windbreaker, LST (Shamrock Run), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus 26+ AP/O.

No comments: