Thursday, February 4, 2010

CTS 1,131 Something to remind myself...

... to always wear newer and fresher shoes whenever possible. Today I embarked on my gf's course in light, drizzling rain wearing my new Nike + Air Pegasus 26's.

They were great. Almost no need to have to break them in. Really nice support for my right ankle, which gave me some problems with my flat D4s (which have more than 365 miles on them) yesterday.

It was cold when I started, but I warmed up quickly enough. During the run I felt like my long training runs for the marathon have increased my endurance for the 10K distance.

The adapter worked fine for the shuffle and I was grateful to have music along the rainy course.

Time: 12:20 p.m.
Temp: 39-40 degrees
Gear: Nike windbreaker, CFLST (Fall Five Miler '09), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus 26 AP/O.

No comments: