Sunday, February 14, 2010

CTS 1,141: A heart-y surprise

I decided to get my gf chocolates for Valentine's Day but she decided to surprise me with a Nike + iPod sensor kit.

Ever since I forgot to charge the Hammer of Dawn before one long run and when it decided to break down completely, I've been thinking about having a backup option.

It looks like a pretty neat way to track your progress. The only thing I don't like about it is that the sensor battery is not replaceable and lasts for 1,000 hours. Looks like this is a built-in way to keep buying sensors.

Had a nice 4-mile run with the gf amid the melting snow today. It was nice to get out and run a little faster than I have been in previous weeks. My legs were a little more sore than usual later, though.

Time: noon
Temp: 38 degrees
Gear: Nike windbreaker, LST (Ted's '08 5K), running pants, Nike Air Pegasus/D5.

No comments: