Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 1,086 Cornerstone, with errand

Today I had a couple of tasks that involved running but neither one was close to each other.

First I had to run to Ansley Mall to drop off a rental DVD. Then, I had sold some more tickets so I had to make my way downtown to prepare the FedEx package.

So I went down Virginia Ave. to Moreland over to Ansley Mall. No sweat. Then I made my way up Piedmont and its huge hill and then cut over to 14th Street.

Then I ran along Peachtree (the end of the Atlanta Half Marathon course) all the way up to Baker Street.

Somewhere along the rolling hills I thought of how this was like running along the back of a long Asian dragon. It totally seemed appropriate.

After I completed my errands, I made my way back along Highland Baker and North Highland until I hit the Freedom Park PATH.

Pretty nice day for a nearly 9-mile run.

------------

I received a postcard today with my Strong Legs 10K results. W00t!

Time: 11:30 a.m.
Temp: 41 degrees
Gear: SST (Carolina-dk blue), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D5.

No comments: