Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CTS 1,088 Running past a blogger

Today my running time was cut short because I decided to cook a pork loin in the oven for the first time. It was well worth waiting to run!

I had an errand to do, namely return a blank notebook that I bought at Barnes & Noble to write down recipes (found a smaller notebook that I liked better on sale from the going-out-of-business Waldenbooks at the CNN Center foodcourt).

When I got home I received an e-mail from the poker blogger Falstaff who said I had run by him in the Edgewood Shopping Center. It was equally appropriate that I was wearing a shirt that said "Las Vegas" on it. lol

It's a small world because he's apparently in town for business. He lives in North Carolina.

Time: noon
Temp: 50 degrees
Gear: SST (Las Vegas-gray), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D5.

No comments: