Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CTS 1,067: A lotto cat (for Cherry Blossom 10-miler)

I just registered in the lottery for the Cherry Blossom 10-miler in Washington, D.C. on April 11.

It's the first year for the lottery process for the group, so I won't know if I made it until Dec. 15.

But it sounds like it would be an amazing race to run in, in a great city.

--------

It rained pretty much all day today and my running has been pretty scant ever since last Thursday's Atlanta Half-Marathon. I thought I was going to get a long run in today but by the second hill I could tell that my legs just didn't have the energy.

I was insulated from the rain but couldn't push it so I made my way home. Things were similar for me after the 13.1 Marathon in October. I'm sure I'll be back to running my regular mileage soon.

Time: 11:30 a.m.
Temp: 45 degrees
Gear: Novara windbreaker, CFLST, Nike rain pants, shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D2.

No comments: