Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CTS 905: Slightly late start, new equipment

Today I didn't get out until 7:15 a.m. It was fine but I want to make sure I'm out a lot earlier in the future.

Yesterday at REI I bought an Ultimate Direction waist belt that has a space to carry a bottle. I tested it out today with small 12oz. Gatorade. It can carry the 20oz bottles but I just happened to get this one today.

I also was wearing a new pair of Mizuno shorts that I found on sale at Big Peach Running Store in Decatur. They fit pretty good and it's nice to get a pair of shorts for under $40.

Normally after a long run the day before I don't really run so fast the next day. I was fine today and attacked the long hills at the end of the route with ease.

Time: 7:15 a.m.
Temp: 75 degrees
Gear: SST (Braves, gray), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D3.

No comments: