Friday, June 12, 2009

CTS 894: Packing Gatorade

Today for the first time I carried a bottle of Gatorade with me during my run. I figured it was the sensible thing, especially if I needed it in an area where there wasn't any water to be had.

It was interesting because it seemed like it was a psychological crutch. Because I knew I could drink whenever I wanted to I didn't drink it at all during the 4-mile run.

I also was very happy of my pace on the hilly Piedmont Park/Ansley/Morningside/Va-Hi route.

I'm pretty glad I thought of doing this. Maybe the day wasn't as hot as other days but it's a great idea for the days ahead.

-----------------------

Tonight my Peachtree 10K race number arrived! Time Group I biatches!

Time: noon
Temp: 82 degrees
Gear: SST (Bridge to Bridge), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D3.

No comments: