Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CTS 807, 808 St. Paddy's Day, Everybody hurts

Yesterday I was surprised to see people everywhere wearing green during my run.

But it wasn't a great run. I was full of energy and wanted to go long but the muscle above my shin acted up again, cutting my run short. It comes at a strange time as I'm really deciding whether to run in the ING Georgia Half-Marathon.

Today's run wasn't much better. This time my left knee felt banged up and fatigued earlier than my right knee. So I have to figure this out.

Lunch was interesting. One of my friends was talking about how she just joined a boot camp and her abs really hurt. I hate doing ab work because I've always had that kind of pain in the beginning. It surprised me that she would even have any kind of pain like that. So maybe since everybody hurts I will try to work through some ab work.

No comments: