Monday, July 13, 2009

CTS 925: Buying a shirt in Decatur

DECATUR, Ga. -- Today for my long run I decided to run to Decatur. It had been a few weeks since I had done so and the air was pretty cool and nice because it had rained earlier in the morning.

Once I got to Decatur, however, the skies parted and the sun beamed down and I was miserable.

My shirt was totally soaked and that's one of the few things that can demoralize me on my run. So I went to the CVS and picked out another shirt for $2.50 to wear.

That made me feel much better, although when I was coming down the hill at East Ponce toward Scott I realized that I must have dropped my original shirt somewhere -- back on the other side of the hill.

So I went back there and got my shirt, which was lying on the sidewalk.

Ugh. I haven't been happier to be back home from a run in a while. lol

Time: 2 p.m.
Temp: 77 degrees
Gear: SST (Carolina, dk blue), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D3.

No comments: