Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 2,848: Another weekly mileage record

Today's 10-mile run gave me 61.32 miles for the week, edging by just under a mile the 60.41 miles I did for the week of Sept. 7-13 this year.

I think this mileage record will stand for a while since my marathon training is coming to a close. I've put up three 60+ mile weeks during the course of the training and it's been pretty amazing to have put up miles that last year would have seemed crazy to me to do so.

I'm glad though that the weekly mileage is dropping off. It's not easy to fit in multiple 10+ mile runs during a week.

Hopefully it all will be enough for marathon day.


1 comment:

Frank McDonald said...

Good luck with the marathon this weekend! I enjoy following your training regimen and race accounts. I'm running in the Atlanta 10-miler on Sunday, which will be my longest race to date.

Frank