Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 1,313: Engagement hill

Today an errand brought me out to the Ansley Mall shopping center. Afterward I hiked it up Piedmont to the top of the hill that I'll now call engagement hill.

I basically followed the rest of the fiancee's course through Piedmont Park and back. It made for a nice run, although I still was totally soaked.

I guess I'll have to start running after 7 a.m. instead of 8.

-----------------

Today I noticed that the Nike Air Pegasus+ 26's have finally gone off the market. There are only its successors, the Nike Air Pegasus+ 27's, online. While I don't necessarily like the basic appearance of the shoes, I can at least delay having to get them -- I have about 330 miles on the current pair and a fresh pair that I have yet to use.

Time: 8:08 a.m.
Temp: 76 to 80 degrees
Gear: CFSST (UNC), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus+ 26/B.

No comments: