Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CTS 878: Middlebear again

Today was laundry day but I didn't want to settle for just a 2 or 3 mile run. So I opted to do what I did a few weeks ago and run first and then worry about laundry later.

I started out, my legs still a little empty from the 12-mile run on Monday. But I started to get my pace back and felt pretty good. The edge of my right foot was a little sore, so I untied my shoe and tied it back a lot lighter, which helped.

It's awesome to run up huge hills with no effort. After L1 I was pretty dehydrated so I stopped by the Candler Market for some Powerade.

I still felt worn out after that, though and I thought I would just cut the route short after hills L2 and L3. But when I got to the Moreland intersection, I felt pretty good and continued on the course the rest of the way.

And still had time for laundry when I got home...

Time: 11 a.m.
Temp: 75 degrees
Gear: SST (Beltline), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D2.

No comments: