Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2/21/07

Course: Middlebear (H Loop)
Time: 5 p.m.
Temp: 64 degrees
Time: 61:44
Gear: SST(Carolina), shorts, APA3

Notes: I was glad to get this one under the belt, since two of my last three outings were really poor. But I had the carbs (5 beers from the home poker game last night), the sleep and the warmup (came off of 5-6 hours of lugging boxes and cleaning up my old apartment).

I was a little sluggish coming up Mpx but I attacked section 4 of L1 and also experimented with bursts of running on section 4 of L3. It was really cruise control, as this was one of the few times that I was running with my entire foot contacting the ground on each strike.

By Surin's, traded waves with a girl who looked like a dark-haired version of Morgan Fairchild. Totally awesome.

No comments: