Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CTS 982, recovering

Last week was a pretty good week for running. It started out with doing my Middlebear course last Sunday (the 6th) with the gf, starting from her place, which added 1.4 miles to the already 7-mile course.

Then in the middle of the week I ran the cornerstone route two times to go to work to prepare express delivery mailers for Falcons and Georgia Tech tickets I sold.

On Sunday, it was a two-fer. The gf and I ran the Cherokee Trail at Stone Mountain Park, which was pretty strenuous given the double hill near the end. The same afternoon we got on bikes and then rode 20 miles on the Silver Comet Trail, from Hiram to Mableton. It was a gorgeous day.

Of course, come Monday, my legs had little gas in them. Same went for today, with added note that I feel that my Nike Air Pegasus/D3 shoes are done, with a little less than 400 miles on them. But I am enjoying the fact it's getting cooler.

If my calculations are correct, Day 1000 will be on Sept. 26, when I am running the Big Peach Sizzler 10K in Atlanta. W00t!

No comments: