Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Day 3,873: Being a Mizuno shoe tester (again)

It was rainy testing shoes for Mizuno, but somebody's got to do it.
I returned to the Atlanta Track Club today to test more shoes for Mizuno. I did it last November and it was pretty fun to run in different shoes and give my opinion of them.

This time around they only needed people who wore men's size 9 shoes. I signed up since my shoe size varies from maker, from the size 9 I wear in the Newton Gravity V to the size 10 that I wear with the Nike Free RN Distance.

I dutifully reported at the Atlanta Track Club's headquarters. This time we were presented with five kinds of Mizuno shoes. We were to run 4-5 minutes in them and then rate them based on how we felt.

The first three were basic cushioned trainers. The last two were much more faster shoes and I ran the best in these, although to be honest, it was fully raining and I had a motivation to get back to the HQ!

In all I ran 2.6 miles. It was a nice way to provide some feedback for running and I hope to have the chance to do it again soon!

No comments: