Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 2,706: Running in Amsterdam!

AMSTERDAM - I've run in a lot of countries and while it is a good way to get your bearings around a city, it can be pretty confusing when you are out there.

Today after getting off the red-eye I decided to get the day for the streak out of the way by running along the canals in the neighborhood where I am staying. I wasn't sure how my legs were going to be after being cooped up in a plane for eight hours. Plus I didn't want to delay any activities planned by my friend.

So a 1-mile run it was. At places it seemed tricky -- there are lots of bicycles here so you have to watch your step. Add to that even more people walking so this run wasn't going to be for speed.

But I made it out to the city's central train station and back, seeing some neat scenery along the way.


Time: 2 p.m.
Temp: ??
Gear: Technical T-shirt, short (Champion, gray), shorts, Solomon Sense Mantra.

No comments: