Friday, June 22, 2012

Milestone: 2,000 days

Even though it was pretty hot outside, we assembled everyone and went out running.

Although the run was ordinary, the event wasn't. It was my 2,000th consecutive day of running.

It's such a strange thing to think about, running day in and day out, going through extraordinary lengths to make sure a run is logged, like running in an airport.

At the end of the day, it's mainly about health for me. It's way healthier for me to keep running each day, to make sure that I do, than to not and let it slip for weeks if not months.

And it helps me know that anything is possible, as long as I put one foot in front of the other and head out a step at a time.

Here's to the next 2,000 days.

1 comment:

Gnome said...

Way to go! That's a lot of running days!