Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1,829: 24 degrees out!

Today's run is the coldest I've run in so far this winter. At 24 degrees, I really had to bundle up.

But what to wear? I looked back at this blog and noticed that I wore pretty much everything.

So I went with it all -- double layers, running pants, windbreaker, hat, gloves. At about .75 of a mile, I took my hat off. My head just got too warm to keep it on.

At about 1.8 miles, my gloves came off, although they went back on and off for the next .5 miles. In the end, I had to wear my left glove because the Garmin watch makes it harder to pull the sleeve over it.

Like other times, though, the cold made me procrastinate but once out and running it was great!

Time: 8 a.m.
Temp: 24 degrees
Gear: Tech T, long (x2), Marmot windbreaker, Outdoor Research hat, gloves, running pants, Nike Air Pegasus+ 27/A.

No comments: