Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1,501: 1,500 days, 100 geocaches

My 100th geocache at "Wildwood Tree Tag" in the Morningside Nature Preserve, Atlanta.

Yesterday, a running milestone for me came and went -- my 1,500th consecutive day of running.

I knew it was close but really didn't pay it much mind because I was aggressively trying to make my 100th geocache find.

Who would have thought that running would involve so many numbers? In general, I try to run at least a mile everyday and about 30 miles a week. Everything else doesn't matter to me so much.

I guess that's why I like geocaching because it lets me get in runs and also helps me explore more of my neighborhood and community.

Today's run took me to a pretty muddy trail in the Morningside Nature Preserve. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to running in Dallas and the next milestone. I'll have to leave my current pair of running shoes in Atlanta because they became muddy and wet during the trail run.

Time: 8 a.m.
Temp: 31 degrees
Gear: Tech T long (Nike (white), William's Run), running pants, Nike windbreaker, gloves, hat, Nike Air Pegasus+ 26/D.

No comments: