Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A week in review

It's been a pretty good week with some ups and downs. Today I was back in form, starting out the morning with an early run to Flying Biscuit for breakfast and then enjoying a pretty nice ride into work, although it was a little cool out.

The ride back was good. Ended up behind a really old guy on a road bike. I played it cool and stayed behind him but turned on the jets after the road turned into two lanes on Highland. I also ended up passing another commuter that previously was about a block ahead of us. Everything is good when you have biking legs.

Last week it was a little more dicey because I had mild pain on the inside hinge of my left foot- it made it hard to push off of and I think my left knee felt the brunt of this "flat" running.

But I eased up a little and found I could run ever so slowly.

Last week on the bike I found myself in one lane on Piedmont and the po po on a bike a few lanes over. Dude started pushing it so I thought about it and then really turned on the jets, passing him.

No comments: