Monday, February 11, 2008

Back on the Bike

This morning I decided to ride to work. I hadn't done it since December but especially after going drinking with Sham last night, I decided it was time to burn some extra calories (above the daily runs).

That said, I had to look around my place for all the things I'd need to ride. Including my bike, which had become a clothes-drying rack in my bedroom. My bike cable was underneath the coffee table. My bike shoes were on a shelf in the coffee table.

I found everything and was glad. My legs were pretty good, especially climbing hills.

I ran into a middle-aged rider who was spinning and spinning his mountain bike in low gear. I was coasting down a hill while he was cranking the bike. It was funny.

I talked to him briefly at a light but let him go ahead.

No comments: