Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The laundry run

I'm having to do my laundry by Manuel's because my landlord increased the price of a load from $1 to $2. Thankfully, Sham suggested the coin laundry near his place has a triple-loader for $3.

So I dumped off my laundry and took off down the Freedom Park PATH, the first time I've run on this section of the PATH in a few months.

The run was good. I felt hurried because I only had an hour before I'd have to leave for work.

But after I retrieved my laundry, I noticed my car's time was different from what I had on my running watch. Then I realized I hadn't moved my running watch back an hour.

D'oh.

At least I got a nice run in some of the nicest weather for running this year.

Temp: 55 degrees
Gear: shorts (Nike ACG), T-shirt (blue Eddie Bauer), shoes (APA5).

No comments: