Friday, January 22, 2016

Big Peach Sizzler for $28!


Starting today through Sunday, if you register for the Big Peach Sizzler 10K, the price is $28 with the discount code SIZZLERHC20 on Active.com.

What I'm not sure is whether this deal will be available registering in person at the Big Peach Sizzler booth at the expo for this Sunday's Hot Chocolate 15K/5K (the email I received says you can get a free shirt if you sign up at the expo). I'll make an update if I see this deal there tomorrow.

The race is held on Labor Day, which is Sept. 5 this year. It's a pretty fast race with some rolling hills from right outside the Chamblee MARTA station to Buckhead. I ran in it last year and in 2009, on my 1000th consecutive day of running.

UPDATE: We went to the expo this afternoon since we weren't sure how the roads would be tomorrow. I was able to sign up for the Sizzler for $28 there, so I wouldn't have to have Active.com fees. Plus they threw in a T-shirt from last year's race!

No comments: