Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1,710: Will run for a biscuit!

This week, Chick-fil-A is offering a free breakfast selection. You have to register in advance and I chose today.

They did this before, or at least I did this before, when they rolled out the spicy chicken sandwich.

I reserved the same location, the Chick-fil-A at Colony Square, and headed off on my Atlantic Station run.

I basically made sure I turned around before IKEA first before stopping to get my chicken biscuit.

I should say I've never had trouble running immediately after eating. I learned this when I trained for the 2000 Portland Marathon.

And sure enough, no such worries. I basically ran home, tummy happy, knowing that I would be able to check a few things off today's to-do list.

Time: 8:42 a.m.
Temp: 63 degrees (90 percent humidity), drizzle
Gear: T-shirt (Atlanta AIDS run 5K), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus+ 27.

No comments: