Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 1,567: Jesters Creek Greenway


MORROW, Ga. -- Last week I'd done a bunch of running near the house. Today I went down to Morrow to look for some geocaches along a greenway in Clayton County called the Jesters Creek Greenway.

What I liked about the trail is that you can access it from a library parking lot off of Battlecreek Road. It isn't too long before you get some really nice scenery, including some boardwalk bridges, lots of trees and some pretty cool rocks.

I turned around about at 1.65 miles off of Mt. Zion Road and then did .4 mile past the turn off for the library on the way back to give myself a four mile run.

I saw a few runners and walkers along it so it didn't feel isolated at all.

That's part of the fun of geocaching, to find new places, especially to exercise!

No comments: