Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1,477: Where are you Garmin?

Garmin Connect has been down for most of the day so I don't have today's run uploaded.

But suffice to say the last three days have been a joy to run in, especially as warmer weather has come and the dreaded ice has been melting away. It's pretty novel to just wear a technical T-shirt and shorts again instead of doubling up on technical T-shirts and wearing running pants.

My mileage was pretty low last week, really I was only running the minimums for the streak but I'm glad to be back on track. I'm also glad I wasn't planning on running in anything like a February marathon. Things would be tough now losing an entire week.

Time: 10:30 a.m.
Temp: 40 degrees
Gear: Technical T-shirt, long (Chicago half marathon training), Technical T-shirt short (Green Dash 5K), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus+ 26/D.

No comments: