Saturday, May 5, 2007

Around, without sound

Yesterday evening, with the remaining sunlight dwindling away, I was out the door and working on the Middlebear H Loop without even realizing I wasn't plugged in.

I think it was the first time in a while that I wasn't wearing my iPod. I was only a few minutes into my run and I totally could have turned around but decided I would just run without it.

And you know what? It was fine. I ran about four miles, ditching the Middlebear course as it got dark and came back along the rolling hills along Ponce. I was happy that I ran them without effort and not even wanting to stop.

This morning, with better light, I completed the Middlebear H Loop. It was cool and misty, about 62 degrees, which made for excellent running weather. I was pretty happy that my run up L3 was nearly a sprint. I did have my iPod on for that run.

No comments: