Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 2,192: Six consecutive years of running!

It seems like the year came and went. Today I needed 5.34 miles to get 100 miles for the month.

More importantly, it marked the end of my sixth year of my running streak! During this time, I've logged 7,630.84 miles!

My legs were sluggish -- that's usually the way they are after a long flight or after a road trip -- and we ran along the Beltline trail. It started off cold -- maybe 35 degrees -- and I came bundled for it, wearing running pants and a thick cotton hoodie. But not too long into the run the hoodie came off.

With baby K. being born, I had no idea how much running I would get to do. It's been great to be able to stroll him -- and having a pretty much flat Beltline path is even better.

No goals for this year other than to see what races we will do in 2013!

No comments: