Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 1,968: Lost my Garmin ANT+ device

We just came back from a nice trip to Virginia to visit my in-laws and I discovered that somehow, the Garmin ANT+ device that wirelessly downloads my Forerunner 405 data into the computer was not in my bag.

It could have ended up anywhere, it's tiny (it really just resembles a flash drive). I searched in my car and in the luggage, but nothing. I'm hoping that maybe it will be in my in-laws' home but I really didn't want to wait to find out, so I decided to just order another one in the mail.

The Garmin website sells them for $44.99; I found one for nearly half that price through another vendor. I'm hoping it will come soon, although I guess I can just continue what I've always done for years -- keep track of my running progress by writing it down on my calendar.

No comments: