Friday, October 23, 2009

CTS 1,027: Unseasonably warm

Today I got an early run in by taking my car to get the oil changed and dropping it off.

I'd brought running clothes for what I thought would be weather in the high 40s to my gf's place but it turned out it's more like 65 degrees out.

A pretty nice reprieve for what will only be colder weather.

-----------

I've found that playing video games makes for a nice post-run cool down. The last couple days I've plopped down in my living room and have been playing Fable 2 on the Xbox 360.

-----------

Last night I began my running wish list for 2010. This included researching races for next year, including the April 24 Cherry Blossom 10 Miler, the Chicago Marathon and the Honolulu Marathon.

The lottery sign-up for the Cherry Blossom run will start on Dec. 1. Would be cool to run in it.

No comments: