Monday, November 16, 2009

CTS 1,051 Shoes done run their course

Today I ran the gf's route, stopping in between to drop off a video. When I was running up the big hill in the middle of the course, I felt like my shoes were striking the ground with very little bounce.

I hate the idea that it's time already to be breaking in a new pair of shoes, but maybe it's time. I have one more pair of Nike Air Pegasus shoes that I bought a while ago from the Nike Outlet in Dawsonville, Ga. Six pairs at $60 each ... about $20-25 off each pair.

I pretty much blew through them this year as my mileage has increased tremendously. Still, it's been great knowing that whenever my shoes got run down I'd have another pair.

It'll be neat to eventually be searching for a new pair ... but leave that to the new year.

Time: 2:30 p.m.
Temp: 66 degrees
Gear: SST (UNLV), shorts, Nike Air Pegasus/D4.

No comments: