Saturday, February 7, 2009

CTS 768: Limited information

My Internet service was out last night for the desktop but when I woke up this morning I absent-mindedly turned on the computer to see the weather as I usually do before a run.

It said 44 degrees, so I dutifully put on the clothes I'd usually wear for it- and boy, was it chilly at first. I just thought it was because the sun hadn't been up for too long.

I warmed up near the end of the run but when I came home I discovered that the Internet was still down. When I rebooted the computer the Web was back up and now I discover it was 40 degrees -- I could have used the windbreaker after all.

My left knee felt a little gimpy- nothing really unusual, so I decided to keep the run light and a little shorter than I would typically run.

PS: The last two days I've been using squares of moleskin to cover the place on my foot irritated by the shoe sole. It's worked ok. Running today in the new shoes was a little better than during yesterday's run.

Temp: 40 degrees
Gear: CFLST, SST (Carolina grey), shorts, AP/D2.

No comments: